Saturday, January 5, 2013

Taking the Plunge

I have always wanted to write, for at least the last 10 years it is has been on my heart.  And I have always journaled.  I have a journal from age 14 to now.

Now believe me when I say I have always wanted to write - but that doesn't mean I am a "writer" in fact my English teacher is coming back to haunt me, I have never been very grammatically correct.

In fact my best "writing" usually comes at night when I am trying to sleep - and then when I try to put the thoughts to paper - it magically doesn't make as much sense as it did in my head.

I really was going to toss this writing idea aside - mostly because I feel everything, I mean EVERYTHING has been written about - but then I read the sentence from another blogger -" but it hasn't been written from your life experience view."  So that gave me new found confidence to do this.

Another reason why it has taken so long - is "they" recommend you come up with a specific theme for your writings.  Well I really can't narrow it down.  I know I want to help people.  And I have some pretty good organizational skills (again a topic that has been written about and rewritten about).  But besides helping people, I really haven't fine tuned "my theme".  I hoping that comes to me as I go.  For I am taking my own advice - and just do.  Sometimes you just need to act, to DO something.

Happy Saturday.  Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment